Just a reminder to take advantage of your season-end form and throw down on the Clark's Time Trial this month. Regardless of whether you have a result posted or not, now's the time to record a personal best for the season.
Here's the current (as of September 5, 2008) top 10:
- 8:58 - Bart Gillespie - June 23, 2008
- 9:44 - Todd Neumarker - July 1, 2008
- 10:02 - Brad Keyes - June 17, 2008
- 10:20 - Danny Van Wagoner - July 2, 2008
- 10:23 - Jamie Pogue - June 16, 2008
- 10:27 - Eric Rasmussen - July 7, 2008
- 10:38 - Brad Pilling - May 20, 2008
- 10:38 - Peter McMullin - August 5, 2008
- 10:50 - Kenny Jones - September 3, 2008
- 10:57 - Rick Sunderlage - May 19, 2008
It should be noted that Brad (3), Jamie (5), Eric (6), Kenny (9) and Rick (10) were riding single speeds.
The following local riders have yet to submit a time (yes, I'm calling you out!) this year. I would hate for the 2008 riding season to end without these folks giving it a go:
Elden (aka Fatty)
Tanner Cottle (by how much can you beat your Dad?)
Go do it! Excuses can be posted in the comments to this post.
Clark's TT is fueled by CarboRocket.